Eric Berne Fund for the Future
Grant application guidelines
Specific questions in determining the appropriate use of transactional analysis:
- How does the applicant's program extend communication regarding the use of established principles of transactional analysis to places, persons and institutions that might otherwise be untouched by TA? OR
- How does the applicant's program support research in transactional analysis theory or practices, including clinical, educational and organizational uses? OR
- How does the applicant's program support the development of measurable professional standards or competency for the practitioners of TA in various settings? OR
- How does the applicant's program extend the impact of TA into a new area or build a bridge between transactional analysis and other disciplines?
Remaining defining questions:
- What is the educational or philosophical merit of the applicant's program?
- What is unique about the organization or the applicant's program?
- How will ethical, fiscal and administrative responsibility be assured?
Suggestions for making application
While there is no formal grant application form, the following guidelines should be helpful in preparing your document for submission:
- Precede the main body of the proposal with a cover letter on appropriate letterhead with all demographics, title of the proposal and amount requested.
- Begin the main body of the proposal with the Title of the Project.
- List amount seeking with detailed budget.
- What need or problem will be met by the actions for which the funds are requested?
- Include a specific statement of program objectives with expected outcomes .
- Which population(s) would be included or would benefit?
- Include a brief timetable for the program.
- Identify with Names, qualifications and experience of persons who would be involved.
- A statement of how and when the success of the program might be measured.
- Who else will be contributing funds?
- Anything else you deem important to showcase your endeavor.
Please mail proposals to:
ITAA / EBFF Committee
2843 Hopyard Road, Suite 155
Pleasanton, CA 94588