The Transactional Analysis Journal (TAJ) is available digitally to ITAA members through the SAGE Journals website.
To set up your online access account:
- Go to the SAGE Journals website.
- Under “Activate Your Online Subscription,” enter your ITAA Member ID Number, select “International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA)” from the drop down menu, and click “Submit.” (NOTE: If you don't know your member ID, log into your online ITAA membership account. Your member ID will be displayed just below your name and membership category.)
- On the “Instructions” page, first verify that your name is displayed correctly. (If not, please e-mail SAGE or call 1-800-818-7243). If your name is correct, enter a username and password, and click “Send Form” to activate your account. (NOTE: Do not click the “Transactional Analysis Journal” link until the confirmation process has been completed.)
To access articles:
- After you have activated your account, go to the TAJ homepage.
- Click the “Sign In” link at the top of the page to log in each time you start a new session.
- To access the current issue, click on the journal cover or on “Current Issue.”
- To browse the archive, click “All Issues.”
- To search for specific articles, enter a title or other keyword in “Search this journal,” or use the “Advanced Journal Search” link.
If you require further assistance, please e-mail SAGE or call 1-800-818-7243.