- Works in association with the IBOC (International Board of Certification) and sets standards for training and supervision for all levels of professional membership.
- Sets the Code of Ethics for transactional analysts.
- Establishes professional member nomenclature.
- Makes recommendations about requirements to the Board of Certification.
- Monitors the ongoing professional development needs of professional members.
- Sets standards and publishes guidelines for professional behavior, presentation, and advertisement, including the use of the ITAA logo and Service Mark.
- Oversees and reviews professional practices.
- Receives and assesses complaints regarding matters concerning professional practices.
- Intervenes or mediates disputes in order to resolve complaints, and shall make recommendations to the Board of Trustees or the Ethics Committee if necessary.
|Co Chairs||Giles Barrow and Karen Pratt|
|Thorsten Geck (VP Professional Standards)|
|Editor: The Handbook||PSC|
|Editor: The Update||PSC|
Please address all inquiries regarding training standards, the ITAA Code of ethics, and the Professional Practices Guidelines to: email@example.com.